Join Our Team
We would love to have a conversation about you joining our team. If you are interested in employment opportunities with our rep firm, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch.
Johnson Pike is a foodservice equipment distributor that is expanding our business by adding a service technician position. This person will be responsible for all aspects of installation, repair, and maintenance of equipment in the Colorado market. Experience in foodservice equipment is not necessary, but excellent communication skills, troubleshooting skills, and a customer first mentality will serve you well.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
– Perform on-site preventative maintenance, routine repair and calibration after installation.
– Uses experience and technical skills with preventive maintenance and system operations to determine service requirements.
– Diagnose equipment failure, mechanical and or electronic
– Works in a team-based environment to share information and workload while ensuring customer satisfaction.
– Must work in a safe manner on a daily basis and ensure that all safety measures are taken at all times.
– This technician performs field activities associated with installing, maintaining, and servicing gas and electric equipment.
– Flexibility to work overtime, on-call and weekends, as required.
– High School diploma or GED equivalent
– Minimum 2 years hands on experience troubleshooting and repairing equipment
– Valid Driver’s License with minimal infractions
– Moderate lifting up to 50lbs
– Technical aptitude to perform maintenance, service, and troubleshoot equipment
– Excellent Customer Service Skills
– Good Electrical and Mechanical Diagnostic Skills
– Ability to complete repairs and required paperwork
– Ability to work independently and self-schedule
– Self-motivated to complete assigned tasks within time constraints
– Driven to succeed and able to work with minimum supervision
– Periodically ‘on call’ for service coverage
– Local travel required and occasional overnight
Job Type: Full-time
10 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work
– Diagnostic and Repair: 2 years (Required)
– Driver’s License (Required)